Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're Still Here

Life's been busy lately, but I thought I'd get on and say we're still alive and well :-). The children are taking swimming lessons this week, which I think is great, because I'd like them to learn to swim a little better. I have always loved swimming and not been to afraid of the water, but the boys are a bit nervous, even with me, and don't like to put their heads in the water, so hopefully this will help with that.

I got to go to be a priesthood leader last week at Girl's Camp for a day. That was a lot of fun. We really have a great group of Young Women in our ward, and excellent leaders. I played some games with them, and just enjoyed chatting with the girls and the leaders and Paul Hailstone who was the other priesthood there. It was a Ward level girl's camp, so it was just our ward, and I think they did a great job. This Thursday, I'm also chaperoning on the youth temple trip, which I'm looking forward to. I haven't done that in probably five years. I love working with the youth, maybe I'll get a youth calling again someday. For now, I'll just get to call them for interviews with the Bishop (I'm the Executive Secretary).

Grace is doing good, except that she's decided to not sleep very well lately, which Tara isn't very happy with. So hopefully we can get that figured out. Babies develop good sleep patterns at around 10-12 weeks, so a bit more to go before she should get really good sleeping patterns. She's getting very big though. It seems like she's grown a ton each day before we get her up. She's really starting to smile a lot, and even make a few baby cooing noises now and then.

Well, that's all for now. I'll try and post some more later.

0 comments: